Wednesday, February 3, 2010

CHRISTMAS 2009

I don't have many pictures of Christmas morning (which I'm a little bummed about), but I did take a lot of video, so I guess it's okay. We did Christmas morning at our house with my dad. Cael: X-Box, walkie-talkies, remote control dinosaur, transformer head. Ava: new doll, stroller, Barbies, purse. Will: Basketball hoops, lawn mower, balls. Then we headed up to Star Valley to spend a few days with Grandma and Grandpa Hokanson, and a few others that were able to go home. We had a wonderful Christmas.

Buddy the Elf made a surprise appearance at our ward party. For my kids, it was as good, if not better than having Santa there. Cael quotes that movie all the time, so he thought that was the coolest thing ever!



Temple Square

Sundaes & Movie Night



Since Will is such a climber, Grandma Hokanson will tie him to the barstool with a ribbon, so he won't try to climb out. It always makes me laugh.