Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Build-A-Bear

My poor, deprived children FINALLY got to make a bear at Build-A-Bear Workshop, and only because their Grandma spoils them rotten (she says Grandma's are allowed too). There have been so many times we've walked by that store while at the mall, and every time they beg me just to go in and watch the other kids make their bears. And each time I'd tell them; "Maybe next time you can do it". I've always put it off because I just knew it would end up being an expensive outing just to buy a teddy bear. Because once you've had it stuffed, then they rope you into buying an outfit for it, and shoes, and accessories. Well, Grandma sure let them go crazy, and so they walked out of that store with some pretty cute teddy bears. I can't believe how much fun they had doing it.






Thanks for a fun day Mom!