Sunday, July 29, 2007

Mullet Showcase


So, Ava's over a year and a half now and her hair is taking forever to grow in (Cael's was the same way-he was bald till he was 1). Andy will not let me cut it though, because some friends told us once that if you just leave it alone, and give it a little time, it will all even out. Well, the other day I HAD to trim up her bangs because they would hang right in front of her eyes if I didn't have them pinned back in a barrette. I thought it looked fine, given her hair's struggling right now anyway. But, when Andy came home that afternoon, he pointed out the obvious...that I'd basically given her a full-blown MULLET! So, now I'm trying to look at the positive side to all of this...like- her hair will grow back, so I should really embrace this time that she has a quite coveted hairstyle (among some people), and- if I actually do it up with pony tails or something, it doesn't look that bad, and- honestly, who wouldn't want a hairstyle where it's "all business up front and a party out back"! :)