Friday, February 22, 2013

POTTY TRAINED!!!

Elle with Shelle'
This little stinker potty trained herself! Now, I call her a stinker because I didn't really want this to happen yet...you see, we just surprised the kids with a Disneyland trip (we leave this Sunday), and so the timing of all of this is a little inopportune.  In fact, I've been trying my hardest to stall her, by still putting a diaper on her in the day, but she manages to get it off and put her cute princess underwear on once she's used the toilet.  She's been waking up with a dry diaper now for months, so I guess it's time.  Diapers are just easier (to me) than checking on a child every hour to see if they need to use the bathroom, aaaaaand and I'm kind of sad that I'm done changing them. Wow. I never thought I'd ever be saying that.  She is such a big girl now! She speaks in full, complete sentences and can now go to the bathroom all by herself?! Where has the time gone!?!? We love you Elanora Ellie pie!  Now, quit growing up so fast!