Saturday, August 11, 2012


I never dreamed I would have someone like Andy to be my husband, and the father to my children. Before I ever met him, I always sort of wished there was someone like him out there, but didn't think it was really possible that I'd ever find him, and get EVERYTHING I ever wanted on my "list". He far exceeds every expectation I ever had. He really is the most amazing man, and I love him so much. One of the many things that I love about him is how once he's home from work, he's ready to play with the kids...and they know it too! From buckin' bronco rides, to jumping on the tramp, to bike rides, to shooting hoops, to helping with home work, to changing a diaper...Whatever sounds fun, or needs to be done at the moment, he's on it. He makes life so wonderful for all of us, and I'm grateful everyday of my life that I have him with me for now and for eternity.