Friday, April 20, 2012

General Conference




General Conference was so amazing. I enjoyed so many talks, and really needed to hear them as well. Cael and Ava were so good to listen to EVERY SINGLE SESSION, and took notes on lots of the talks. The best part of it is they did it without us even making them. They just wanted to so they could fill out their conference packets that they got from Primary. They are so awesome. We put up Cael's new tent that he got from Gramma for his birthday, and then they watched conference on the computer inside the tent. I'm so grateful for my little family, and for the testimonies I'm seeing blossom in my children. I'm so grateful to be a member of this true church, and know that our prophet speaks about the things that my Heavenly Father wants me to know.