Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Young Women Camp 2009

For YW camp this year we took the girls up to my parent's cabin, located in the Fairview mountains. One of the highlights was going to the Manti Temple to do baptisms.




I know...they were kind of spoiled. It's a far cry from what I actually had to experience up at Camp Mia Shalom, when I was a youth. But, other than the electricity, kitchen, bathrooms, and warm place to sleep, it's just like we were full on camping. :)


We really had some great Priesthood leaders up there with us helping out. Bro. Orton taught us all how to make some yummy dutch oven meals. And I loved having Andy come up for the Dinner with the Bishopric.

30 girls + a long hike in the rain = 60 VERY MUDDY shoes!



Our "great and spacious building" that the girls had to pass on the Faith Walk.