Tuesday, September 11, 2007

#3


To answer some of your questions...yes, I AM pregnant. I've been feeling pretty yucky lately, but if this pregnancy is anything like my other two, the sickness should go away in the next few weeks (hopefully!). I know I don't even get it as bad as some, and I'm grateful mine only lasts through the first trimester, but the constant nauseous feeling can sure make the hours drag on. And it was a sad day when the smell of my favorite laundry detergent started making me want to hurl, and I was forced to switch. :) Also, this is the reason why I ended up not running in the 1/2 marathon. I had an appointment with my doctor 3 days before the race, and due to certain things (I'll spare you the details), he recommended I not run in it. So, luckily I was able to sell my spot, and Andy and Allyson ran it alone. Oh well, there's always next year.

Aside from all that, we did have a great time in Montana. I'll get around to posting pictures of that trip and Lake Powell...someday. Finally, I have to say it's been fabulous having so much help around the house, since I've been so sick. Our maid, nanny and chef have helped out a ton. I know, I'm so spoiled! ***totally kidding, I would kill to have just one of those at this point, I dream about it daily!